Pages

2014/08/14

sous les arbres (Carpe Diem #539 Trees)

Last week I was pet sitting my son’s 2 German Shepherds (mix) Heidi and Mia  and his  Persian cat, Gigi. He lives in Rougemont about an hour from Montreal among apple orchards and in a small village. As I was relaxing in his backyard, I  looked at the trees that line the back, serving as a huge tall hedge to give the illusion of une clairière. (wooded area) and some privacy.  There are 5 different trees and they are about 10 years old.  I lay on my back on the grass and started taking pictures with my tablet. This particular shot I was aiming the sky and the bright sun at noon.  When I looked at the photo, I thought to myself, “I bet Chèvrefeuille will have a prompt some day just right for this photo…et voilà, the following week I found it!
© Clr '14  Sous les arbres
© Clr ’14 Sous les arbres  (taken with Tablet, Surface 2)

laying on the grass
looking up, pretending
in the jungle

in the jungle
wait silently and bravely
call of the monkey

call of the monkey
annoying Nissan from a neighbour
calling his mate.

© Tournesol '14

4 comments:

  1. When we are there enjoying the silence.. for sure that's when our neighbor finds it necessary to move his lawn.. so that would break my meditative state..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be specific times for such noses like lawn mowers, power cleaners and chain saws.

      Delete
  2. Very mysterious look ... beneath the trees looking to the backside of the leaves, spotting the sunlight through the leaves ... wonderful and magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it so much I'm using it add my background photo for my template.

      Delete

Your visits and comments soothe the soul and my eyes smile, thank you!
Vos visites et commentaires apaise l'âme et mes yeux rigolent, merci!